Posted to users@camel.apache.org by Bing Lu <mf...@yahoo.com.INVALID> on 2019/11/13 15:08:27 UTC

restart stopped route automatically due to exception

hi, is there a way to automatically restart a route that got stopped due to some exception caused by server patching, queue unavailable for a short period of time? I am using sjmsbatch and one of the route is stopped and never restarted during the maintenance window because it caught an exception and stopped

Re: restart stopped route automatically due to exception

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
Hi

What Camel version are you using? And can you maybe show some code
snippet of that route that was stopped. And maybe something from the
logs that points to how it was stopped.
Also if you are using JMS then have you setup your connection pool
with re-connection logic et all.

--
Claus Ibsen

Re: restart stopped route automatically due to exception

Posted by Bing Lu <mf...@yahoo.com.INVALID>.
should i use cachingconnectionfactory instead of just mqconnectionfactory in sjms component? i am using 2.23.1
  exception below
Exception caught closing session: JMSCMQ0002: The method 'MQBACK' failed.. This exception is ignored. message:{"@timestamp":"2019-11-09T23:20:50.983-05:00","@version":"1","message":"Exception caught closing session: JMSCMQ0002: The method 'MQBACK' failed.. This exception is ignored.","logger_name":"org.apache.camel.component.sjms.batch.SjmsBatchConsumer","thread_name":"Camel (camel-1) thread #43 - SjmsBatchConsumefrom
Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

  On Wed, Nov 13, 2019 at 10:08 AM, Bing Lu<mf...@yahoo.com> wrote:   hi, is there a way to automatically restart a route that got stopped due to some exception caused by server patching, queue unavailable for a short period of time? I am using sjmsbatch and one of the route is stopped and never restarted during the maintenance window because it caught an exception and stopped