Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Benedikt Ritter <br...@apache.org> on 2016/05/09 18:12:44 UTC

[INFO] Sync to Maven central seems to be fixed

Hello,

just FYI: the sync of Apache Commons CSV 1.3 to Maven central only took
about an hour. Looks like the problems we have experienced during the last
releases have been fixed. I'm sending out the announcement for Apache
Commons CSV 1.3 now.

Regards,
Benedikt

Re: [INFO] Sync to Maven central seems to be fixed

Posted by Gary Gregory <ga...@gmail.com>.
On Mon, May 9, 2016 at 11:12 AM, Benedikt Ritter <br...@apache.org> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> just FYI: the sync of Apache Commons CSV 1.3 to Maven central only took
> about an hour. Looks like the problems we have experienced during the last
> releases have been fixed. I'm sending out the announcement for Apache
> Commons CSV 1.3 now.

Nice!

<http://www.manning.com/bauer3/>
Blog: http://garygregory.wordpress.com