Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by manish_goyal <ma...@infosys.com> on 2008/11/25 07:22:23 UTC

How to split values using log4j .properties

Hi,

 I am using log4j.properties file to log data into database. I am setting
multiple values in a JAVA file using Logger.info(“value”).

In log4j.properties file, when I am using %m to insert values in database,
it’s inserting all values in a single column.

Is there any way to split values into different column?

Thanks.

Regards,
Manish

Re: How to split values using log4j .properties

Posted by ja...@gmail.com.
You might want to post your question to the log4j list?

On 25/11/2008, manish_goyal <ma...@infosys.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
>  I am using log4j.properties file to log data into database. I am setting
> multiple values in a JAVA file using Logger.info("value").
>
> In log4j.properties file, when I am using %m to insert values in database,
> it's inserting all values in a single column.
>
> Is there any way to split values into different column?

> Thanks.
>
> Regards,
> Manish

James