Posted to dev@any23.apache.org by Jacek Grzebyta <jg...@apache.org> on 2018/09/13 09:00:43 UTC

Get back privileges on the new JIRA account with apache.org email.

Hi,

I am not sure if that is proper place for that question. If not where
should it be sent? I thought settings are done by ANY23 JIRA admins.

I have created new account on JIRA with new user name and apache email
address. It was necessary because GitHub bot did not see my commits done
with that email.

Now I see I have no proper access to the JIRA stuff - I cannot assign tasks
to me for example. How can I get back all privileges from the old account?
I do not remember if there was a configuration page for that.

All the best,
Jacek