Posted to user@geronimo.apache.org by Beniamin Mazan <it...@mazan.pl> on 2008/09/11 14:00:05 UTC

Strange wsdl cache (?)

I've just found that Geronimo (2.1) caches (?) wsdl. I have two WS-clients
(one local, and another-remote) that call to my service.

If first call to get wsdl is made by local client - using address
localhost:8080/.... - the wsdl served by webserver are being fullfilled with
soap:address location="http://localhost:8080...". Then remote client which
uses url to wsdl like any.remote.machine:8080 gets wsdl with the same
address location as local client = "http://localhost:8080" so it cannot
invoke any method on WebService.

Is there any way to force geronimo to fill address location on each request
?

-----
thanks
Beniamin

Re: Strange wsdl cache (?)

Posted by Jarek Gawor <jg...@gmail.com>.
I just opened https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/GERONIMO-4308 for
this issue.

Jarek

Re: Strange wsdl cache (?)

Posted by Vamsavardhana Reddy <c1...@gmail.com>.
On Fri, Sep 12, 2008 at 9:56 PM, Beniamin Mazan <it...@mazan.pl> wrote:

> Donald Woods-2 wrote:
> >
> > Which assembly - tomcat + axis2 or jetty + cxf?
> >
> > Can you open a JIRA for this?
> >

> > -Donald
> >

> Of course I should be more accurate - I use tomcat+cxf

Do you mean tomcat+axis2?

Re: Strange wsdl cache (?)

Posted by Beniamin Mazan <it...@mazan.pl>.

Re: Strange wsdl cache (?)