Posted to dev@roller.apache.org by ev...@yahoo.com on 2007/08/03 20:18:49 UTC

Templates

Hello Dave,
while ago you added me to the Roller project on java.net to add templates in to CVS.
May be I do something wrong or I still have no rights to add files, I'm using WinCVS and getting
User strokine doesn't have <VersionControl - Add> access to project roller
If you can fix my permissions and I can try again or may be you could just download the templates from here:
http://rollerthemes.com
and add them yourself.
I've created the website (based on Roller BTW) where I'm planning to add more templates.
Feel free to get any of them or all and put them in to java.net
And everybody is welcome to use them,.. they are totally free.

Thank you
Gene Strokin

Re: Templates

Posted by Dave <sn...@gmail.com>.
For some reason, Java.net didn't send me a notice of your application
for membership. I just set you up with Content Developer and Developer
roles.

And don't forget: if your themes target 3.1 then please commit them to
the ROLLER_SUPPORT_3_1 branch.

If they're for 4.0 (with the new XML descriptor) them commit them in HEAD.

- Dave