Posted to issues@maven.apache.org by Lisa Sheckleford <Li...@arm.com> on 2009/10/12 17:44:36 UTC

using ojdbc to connect to oracle from Jira

Hi,

I am in the process of creating a plugin using the atlassian sdk and have just installed the ojdbc driver from oracle into my local maven repository.

Now, I need to write a class that can connect to oracle for the plugin but I am not sure what my class needs to extend in terms of an atlassian (database related) class.

Has anybody created a class for a plugin that connects to an oracle database using ojdbc from Jira as an example?

Also, is there any good documentation floating around  creating and developing atlassian plugins? I am very new to creating atlassian plugins.

I have not come across a beginners guide but maybe I have just overlooked it?

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

-- IMPORTANT NOTICE: The contents of this email and any attachments are confidential and may also be privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately and do not disclose the contents to any other person, use it for any purpose, or store or copy the information in any medium. Thank you.