Posted to users@felix.apache.org by Bertrand Delacretaz <bd...@apache.org> on 2011/03/02 13:46:13 UTC

Re: Unable to acquire global lock for resolve

Hi,

On Wed, Sep 29, 2010 at 6:59 PM,  <mv...@comcast.net> wrote:
> ...Error executing command: Could not start bundle mvn:org.dom4j/com.springsource.org.dom4j/1.6.1 in feature(s):
> Unresolved constraint in bundle com.springsource.org.dom4j [59]. Unable to acquire global lock for resolve....

I've had a similar problem in some new Sling integration tests,
details in SLING-2009

In my case the integration tests are adding and starting bundles via
the webconsole's http interface, shortly after starting up the
framework - might indicate a conflict between the webconsole and other
Sling modules calling framework operations.

-Bertrand