Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by consolex <in...@consolex.de> on 2008/11/24 11:33:12 UTC

ofBiz SOAP Handler

I try to call the service via that servicedefinition, but the following error
happens:

Message: RPC error (Server did not recognize the value of HTTP Header
SOAPAction: .)

I constructed the in-map for the service via an event:
 <call-map-processor in-map-name="parameters"
			out-map-name="converterContext">

maybe the problem is because there are parameters in the map like:

userLogin=[GenericEntity:UserLogin][createdStamp,2008-10-02 .....

Here the servicedef:

<service name="CurrencyConverter" engine="soap" export="true"
location="http://www.petermeinl.de/CurrencyConverter/CurrencyConverter.asmx?WSDL"
invoke="GetConversionRate">
        <description>Invoke the remote Web Service from OFBiz</description>

<namespace>http://istec.de/CurrencyConverter/CurrencyConverter</namespace>
        <attribute name="fromCurrency" mode="IN" type="String"
optional="false"/>
        <attribute name="toCurrency" mode="IN" type="String"
optional="false"/>
        <attribute name="return" mode="OUT" type="String" optional="false"/>
</service>

Re: ofBiz SOAP Handler

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Don't forget the wiki. It's supposed to be the main place for documentation. Searching for SOAP lead at least to the FAQ

Jacques

From: "Sven Wesley" <sv...@gmail.com>

Re: ofBiz SOAP Handler

Posted by Sven Wesley <sv...@gmail.com>.