Posted to netcat@netbeans.apache.org by jo...@cenpalab.cu on 2018/04/04 11:30:45 UTC

Re: [MASSMAIL][editor] Progress of Java Editor testing

April 4, 2018 4:32 AM, "Jiří Kovalský" <ji...@oracle.com> wrote:

> Hi Java Editor tribe,
>
> this is a kind reminder about test run for 9.0 version finishing in a week from now on 4/12. To
> date it seems that only Jose J. Rodriguez completed testing of code folding. As this is a
> relatively small feature we would like to understand where your tribe stands with regards to Java
> source code editing features.
>
> Besides Jose also Constantin Drabo assigned 6 other editing features for himself but unfortunately
> he didn't make any progress according to Synergy [1]. Can somebody from your tribe help him and
> perhaps take over some of the assignments on another platform(s) or does it mean that we will not
> have Java editor officially tested in Apache NetBeans 9.0 GA release?

I meant to do another editor test but got somewhat busy with work here. BTW, I just noticed on Synergy that someone assigned me to Java Help? I never got the memo... ;D Anyway, I could do that or another Editor test, but only starting Thursday.

Regards,
Joe1962

Re: [MASSMAIL][editor] Progress of Java Editor testing

Posted by Jiří Kovalský <ji...@oracle.com>.
Dne 4.4.2018 v 13:30 jose.rodriguez@cenpalab.cu napsal(a):
> April 4, 2018 4:32 AM, "Jiří Kovalský" <ji...@oracle.com> wrote:
>
>> Hi Java Editor tribe,
>>
>> this is a kind reminder about test run for 9.0 version finishing in a week from now on 4/12. To
>> date it seems that only Jose J. Rodriguez completed testing of code folding. As this is a
>> relatively small feature we would like to understand where your tribe stands with regards to Java
>> source code editing features.
>>
>> Besides Jose also Constantin Drabo assigned 6 other editing features for himself but unfortunately
>> he didn't make any progress according to Synergy [1]. Can somebody from your tribe help him and
>> perhaps take over some of the assignments on another platform(s) or does it mean that we will not
>> have Java editor officially tested in Apache NetBeans 9.0 GA release?
>>

> I meant to do another editor test but got somewhat busy with work here. BTW, I just noticed on Synergy that someone assigned me to Java Help? I never got the memo... ;D Anyway, I could do that or another Editor test, but only starting Thursday.

Yes, e-mail notifications do not work on that Apache VM host. :(

Láďo, do you have any update on when this could be fixed?

Thanks,
-Jirka