Posted to batik-dev@xmlgraphics.apache.org by "Pier P. Fumagalli" <pi...@betaversion.org> on 2001/01/05 09:30:06 UTC

[admin] Everything back to normal... (hopefully)

Hi all...
    Sorry for the troubles in these last days... You guys were without a
moderator throughout the whole Xmas vacation... But everything should be
back to normality now.

James removed himself from the moderator lists, and he forgot to add me as
his backup :) Oh well... I tried to send over some of the pending emails
that were still unprocessed, but the old ones were flushed by EZMLM (I
believe)...

Have fun, and keep up the extremely good work :) :) :)

    Pier

--
Pier Fumagalli  <http://www.betaversion.org/>  <ma...@betaversion.org>