Posted to slide-dev@jakarta.apache.org by "Harding, Christopher (Student Assistant)" <Ch...@softwareag.com> on 2001/06/28 15:14:56 UTC

Versioning

Hello,
  Does any of the Stores implement versioning? Eg new NodeRevisionNumber
during a PUT operation if the file already exists?

  Thanxs

Chris Harding

Re: Versioning

Posted by Remy Maucherat <re...@apache.org>.
> Hello,
>   Does any of the Stores implement versioning? Eg new NodeRevisionNumber
> during a PUT operation if the file already exists?

The stores support revisions (all of them should be ok), but the WebDAV
layer doesn't attempt to create any (instead, it overwrites). Obviously,
we'll change that when we start working on Delta V ;-)

Remy