Posted to dev@ratis.apache.org by HW-Chao Wang <57...@qq.com.INVALID> on 2022/09/09 03:41:00 UTC

Hope new version

Hello, ratis community :
I am the iotdb committer. At present, iotdb relies on ratis, but there are some bugs in ratis that need to be solved. We are very eager to release the next version of ratis. At the same time, I am also an employee of Huawei. We are also using this product. we hope to see the release of the next version.
Thanks

Re: Hope new version

Posted by Kaijie Chen <ck...@apache.org>.
Hi Chao Wang,

There is a Ratis-2.4.0 release undergoing, please see the following thread for details.
https://lists.apache.org/list.html?dev@ratis.apache.org

Kaijie

 ---- On Fri, 09 Sep 2022 11:41:00 +0800  HW-Chao Wang  wrote ---