Posted to dev@thrift.apache.org by Joe Schaefer <jo...@yahoo.com> on 2014/05/03 18:34:14 UTC

the upside to index.html files

I see some index.md files cropping up in some of your subdirectories,
which means you won't be able to take advantage of the dynamic directory
listing that's available with index.html source files instead.  I've converted
over lib/index.md to lib/index.html to show you that the process is both
straightforward and repeatable.  Instead of working with markdown raw
sources you are instead working with the django template inheritance
methods, which are just overridable blocks of whatever you like.  If you
want to write markdown, use the markdown filter as in lib/index.html.
The only trick is to remember that index.html files are run through the
sitemap view (look in lib/path.pm for the regexp), which puts a markdown
directory listing in the {{ content }} django variable.

HTH

Re: the upside to index.html files

Posted by Joe Schaefer <jo...@yahoo.com>.
Nope, you'll need to trigger a manual site build once
all those changes are complete.  See

CMS Reference

   CMS Reference
The ASF Content Management System (ASF CMS) is used to edit, manage,
and deploy web content for many Apache projects.
View on www.apache.org Preview by Yahoo

for details.

Posted by Roger Meier <ro...@bufferoverflow.ch>.

Posted by Roger Meier <ro...@bufferoverflow.ch>.