Posted to oak-dev@jackrabbit.apache.org by Marcel Reutegger <mr...@adobe.com.INVALID> on 2018/08/13 08:23:36 UTC

Intent to backport OAK-7359

Hi,

I'd like to backport the MongoDB Java driver update to 3.6.x to some of the more recent maintenance branches. E.g. the documentation currently says that Oak 1.6.x is tested and recommended on MongoDB 3.2.x, which goes EOL soon. Updating the driver to a 3.6.x version would give users more time to upgrade to a more recent Oak version.

Regards
 Marcel

Re: Intent to backport OAK-7359

Posted by Davide Giannella <da...@apache.org>.
On 13/08/2018 10:23, Marcel Reutegger wrote:
> I'd like to backport the MongoDB Java driver update to 3.6.x to some of the more recent maintenance branches.

+1
D.