Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by janis <ja...@itr.no> on 2001/02/09 16:03:03 UTC

WARP Connection question (Tomcat 4.0).

I am running Tomcat 4.0 as Tomcat-Apache service
using Warp Connector (mod_webapp.so).

I am just wondering why there are no questions
about this module and how to use it provided
to this list?

Is there another list covering this feature?

I experience several problems running my configuration:

    - java beans scope variable seems not to do that it should
    according to the JSP 1.2 Specification (new session on
    each request despite of the scope="session")

    - I can't get work the form authentication and/or JDBC
    Realm with the Tomcat-Apache service (for instance, how
    can man specify the context dependent attributes for
    this service)

My environment is:
    OS: Linux RedHat 7.0
    Tomcat 4.0b1
    mod_webapp.so  (to connect Tomcat and Apache)

I would like to know if any have some experience using
Warp connector for Apache and where to find some more
extended examples on this thema.

Any comments and suggestions will be appreciated.

janis

Janis Gailis
Senior IT consultant, ITRessurs as
Janis Gailis, Gangdalsveien 14, 4618 Kristiansand S, Norway
+47-90878829 (voice/sms), +47-37298001 (fax)
Janis.Gailis@itr.no

---
ITRessurs: http://www.itr.no