Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Abdullah Shaikh <ab...@viithiisys.com> on 2009/11/12 15:10:36 UTC

Re: permission error on cancel order item from ecommerce

Hi Scott, as per your suggestion I have implemented a permission checking
service, please have a look and let me know if its alright, although I
tested this on my system, it was working fine, I didn't got any permission
error.

Patch attached - https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OFBIZ-3075

- Abdullah