Posted to xindice-users@xml.apache.org by Achille Tatuebu <ac...@yahoo.com> on 2004/02/03 12:41:12 UTC

Creating a test collection under Linux red hat 9.A

Hi!
I just installed xindice on Linux Red hat 9.A
The installation seems to have worked successfully.
I started the Server on linux's terminal. So in the
Terminal window, I got the information "Server
running".
But when I tried to create a collection typing the
command line "xindiceadmin ac -c /db -n addressbook"
as stated in the installation guide, I didn't get any
response. I looks like nothing happened.
Can anybody help me?
I am just a beginner.
Best regards.
Achille