Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Pierre Goupil <go...@gmail.com> on 2007/09/05 10:17:41 UTC

files in the work directory

Hello guys,

There's a couple of files which are used to making their nest in my Tomcat
work directory. That's definitely not a problem for me but I was just
wondering what they are for.

The first one, session.ser is used according to the doc, to store the
session between shutdowns. Fine. But regarding the second one, tldCache.ser,
I can not find any relevant information.

Can anyone give me a clue, please ?

Cheers,

Pierre

--
La justice militaire est a la justice ce que la musique militaire est a la
musique.

Re: files in the work directory

Posted by Pierre Goupil <go...@gmail.com>.
Actually no. But that's an idea, indeed. I work with mostly free software &
still don't have the reflex to browse the source... Will do that !

Cheers,

Pierre

Posted by Mark Thomas <ma...@apache.org>.