Posted to dev@nuttx.apache.org by Bernd Walter <ti...@cicely7.cicely.de> on 2022/09/15 11:47:49 UTC

Mailing list duplicate header error

This is not about nuttx, but about this list.

Just a few minutes ago I had send a mail to this list.
The returned mail from the list was tagged as spam.
It wasn't enough to reject the mail, but tag it, so that it was filed
into the spam folder.
The major reason (rspamd default config) was 7 points for duplicate
unique headers.
I tend to send mail with a reply-to header.
The list added a second header, but left mine, so in the end there had
been two disagreeing reply-to headers.

--
B.Walter <be...@bwct.de> https://www.bwct.de