Posted to dev@airavata.apache.org by K Yoshimoto <ke...@sdsc.edu> on 2014/12/10 19:21:32 UTC

Re: 0.14 Release Dates

 Sounds like some very useful examples have been added to
the distribution.  What is the status of the RC?  Is it
stable enough for me to try some things, or should I wait
a bit?

Re: 0.14 Release Dates

Posted by Chathuri Wimalasena <ka...@gmail.com>.
Hi Kenneth,

We are on process of preparing 0.14-RC1. Will let you know once it is done.

Thanks..
Chathuri

Re: 0.14 Release Dates

Posted by Marlon Pierce <ma...@iu.edu>.