Posted to user@ignite.apache.org by "itsmeravikiran.c" <it...@gmail.com> on 2020/06/25 07:36:13 UTC

Can not finish proxy initialization in logs

Hi Team,

Recently i have upgraded ignite version 2.6 to 2.8 version.

I am getting below INFO "Can not finish proxy initialization"

3:19:26.806 [sys-#273] INFO  o.a.i.i.p.cache.GridCacheProcessor - Can not
finish proxy initialization because proxy does not exist,
cacheName=********, localNodeId=********

But we are not getting this in 2.6 version.

shall i need to do any configuration change not to get proxy initialization.

it is there any impact if we get the info in our logs.

Could you please help me on this.

Re: Can not finish proxy initialization in logs

Posted by Ilya Kasnacheev <il...@gmail.com>.
Hello!

This is INFO level, meaning, there's nothing for you to worry about
(probably).

If you dropped a cache and client node rejoins cluster, you will see this
message.

Ilya Kasnacheev