Posted to dev@subversion.apache.org by Bert Huijben <rh...@sharpsvn.net> on 2009/07/08 22:21:37 UTC

RE: svn commit: r38374 - in trunk/subversion: include/private libsvn_client libsvn_wc

The only remaining test failure:

FAIL:  copy_tests.py 47: copy and move added paths without commits

is only broken since 38362 (See the buildbot logs).

	Bert

http://subversion.tigris.org/ds/viewMessage.do?dsForumId=462&dsMessageId=2369170

Re: svn commit: r38374 - in trunk/subversion: include/private libsvn_client libsvn_wc

Posted by "Hyrum K. Wright" <hy...@hyrumwright.org>.
On Jul 8, 2009, at 4:21 PM, Bert Huijben wrote:

> [...]

Bert,
You are the man.  Thanks (once again) for fixing my breakage to the
Windows build.

> The only remaining test failure:
>
> FAIL:  copy_tests.py 47: copy and move added paths without commits
>
> is only broken since 38362 (See the buildbot logs).

I have no idea what is going on here.  I've been a bit put off by the
"random" failures happening on a couple of the buildbots and that I
can reproduce locally.  ("random" being defined as "different failures
on different boxes, but reproducible on a specific box.)  This screams
"memory error" to me, but I haven't had the time to investigate.

-Hyrum

http://subversion.tigris.org/ds/viewMessage.do?dsForumId=462&dsMessageId=2369557