Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Carlos Vales <va...@shortcut.pt> on 2004/06/14 19:36:17 UTC

Global Type Mapping

Hi Axis Users,

I´m new to Axis and I want to deploy a Web Service.
I want to do a Global Type Mapping. A type mapping not to a particular service but available to any service.
I used the Data example that defines an Object (Data) and have the Serializer/Deserializer Factory for this object.

I put the following tag in the server-config.wsdd:
<typeMapping

  qname="typeNS:Data"
  xmlns:typeNS="urn://samples.encoding"
  languageSpecificType="java:samples.encoding.Data"
  serializer="samples.encoding.DataSerFactory"
  deserializer="samples.encoding.DataDeserFactory"
  encodingStyle="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/" />

When i try to get the WSDL of the service ((http://localhost:8080/axis/xTeste.jws?wsdl)
i have the following error:

AXIS error
Sorry, something seems to have gone wrong... here are the details:

Fault - ; nested exception is:
	WSDLException: faultCode=OTHER_ERROR: Can&apos;t find prefix for &apos;urn://samples.encoding&apos;. Namespace prefixes must be set on the Definition object using the addNamespace(...) method.:
AxisFault
 faultSubcode:
 faultString: WSDLException: faultCode=OTHER_ERROR: Can&apos;t find prefix for &apos;urn://samples.encoding&apos;. Namespace prefixes must be set on the Definition object using the addNamespace(...) method.:
 faultActor:
 faultNode:
 faultDetail:Does anyone knows what is wrong with the deployment tag?Thks,Carlos Vales