Posted to users@netbeans.apache.org by Alex Kotchnev <ak...@gmail.com> on 2019/08/21 03:50:17 UTC

Dealing with missing token for org.netbeans.modules.nbjavac

I was working on rebuilding the nbscala modules, and after a few changes to
get things working, I still end up with the following error message :

Some tokens required by included modules are not provided by included
modules. The application will fail starting up. The missing tokens are:
   org.netbeans.modules.nbjavac          ref:
[org.netbeans.modules.java.source.nbjavac]

I tried adding a dependency to my project :

<dependency>
    <groupId>org.netbeans.modules</groupId>
    <artifactId>org-netbeans-lib-nbjavac</artifactId>
</dependency>

But when I rebuild this doesn't seem to satisfy the token.

For prior issues, I was able to add an exclusion of my cluster dependency,
and have it stop complaining, e.g (for the ko4j-debugging module that was
needing it). However, for the nbjavac, I do want to be able to use the
o.n.m.java.source.nbjavac module, so I don't want to exclude it. I looked
at
https://stackoverflow.com/questions/20695059/how-do-i-fix-missing-tokens-error
but
couldn't figure out a way to deal with this error:
        <dependency>
            <groupId>org.netbeans.cluster</groupId>
            <artifactId>nb</artifactId>
            <type>pom</type>
            <exclusions>
                <exclusion>
                    <groupId>org.netbeans.modules</groupId>

<artifactId>org-netbeans-modules-ko4j-debugging</artifactId>
                </exclusion>
            </exclusions>
        </dependency>

Any tips on how I can deal with this ? I can still finish building the
module using the suggested property (netbeans.verify.integrity=false) so I
can get around it but I'd rather get the build into a good state without
that property.

Cheers - Alex K