Posted to dev@dubbo.apache.org by Minxuan Zhuang <z8...@gmail.com> on 2019/05/29 02:16:40 UTC

[ANN] Welcome new committer: Xiaoxiang Zhai

Hi Community,

On behalf of the Dubbo PMC, I am pleased to announce that Xiaoxiang
Zhai[1], has been voted in as a new Dubbo committer.

Please join me to say congratulations to him!

Xiaoxiang, would you please briefly introduce yourself to the community?

[1] https://github.com/zhaixiaoxiang

Re: [ANN] Welcome new committer: Xiaoxiang Zhai

Posted by 少泉 <zh...@163.com>.
Congratulations!

Posted by 胡锋 <fe...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations