Posted to user@pivot.apache.org by ke...@sz.murata.com.cn on 2010/07/09 06:27:53 UTC

Is there any plan to let TextInput support to apply Number Format.

Hi All,

My case is use Row editor demo.
1.remove the validation checking of amount .
2.Change the  amount numberFormat.

Now the table view can show 0.000001 normally,
but in the edit mode,the Textinput show 1.0E-6?Please ref the picture.

Is there any plan to let TextInput support to use Number Format or do you
have any way to solved this problem.
|                                <TableView.Column name="amount" width="75"|
|headerData="%headers.amount">                                             |
|                                    <cellRenderer>                        |
|                                                                          |
|<content:TableViewNumberCellRenderer numberFormat="#,##0.000000"/>        |
|                                    </cellRenderer>                       |
|                                </TableView.Column>                       |

Best regards,
Ken Jiang

Murata Electronics Trading  (Shenzhen) Co.,Ltd
Tel:86-755-82847251
E-mail:kenjiang@sz.murata.com.cn

Re: Is there any plan to let TextInput support to apply Number Format.

Posted by Greg Brown <gk...@mac.com>.
(replying via Nabble since my mail server appears to be down at the moment)

If you are using data binding to load the data to and from the editor, you
can use an instance of TextInput.TextBindMapping to format the value. You
just need to attach it to the cell editor for that column.