Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Jeffrey Mutonho <ej...@gmail.com> on 2004/11/11 12:03:19 UTC

cache/repository question

I've got a second user on my Linux box , who's also using maven to do
builds.How can I stop his maven setup from downloading the plugin jars
, but instead use the existing ones in ~/.maven/cache and
~/maven/repository?

jeff

Re: cache/repository question

Posted by Brett Porter <br...@gmail.com>.
you should not share the cache directory - that would possibly corrupt
the other if run at the same time.

You can share the repository (you run the same risk, though it is much
less likely), if you are short on disk. Just set
maven.repo.local=/path/to/shared/repository in build.properties for
both users.

Cheers,
Brett