Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by akeller <a....@stratec.com> on 2018/08/20 12:07:57 UTC

No connection to com.ptc.windchill.esi.Result Queue

Dear All,

we use Active MQ 5.14.5 in combination with Windchill 11 M030 CPS03. After
Windchill system rehosting the  com.ptc.windchill.esi.Result queue has no
connection. WT Info*Engine is reconfiguerd LDAP setting JMS. Distribution
Targets are set. The messages still in WT in state pending and there no
incomming Massges in ActiveMQ.
<http://activemq.2283324.n4.nabble.com/file/t379213/MQ.jpg>

BR,

Anton Keller

Re: No connection to com.ptc.windchill.esi.Result Queue

Posted by Tim Bain <tb...@alumni.duke.edu>.
I'm not sure how anyone could be expected to help you given the sparse
information you've given. Clearly no messages are being enqueued in
ActiveMQ, but you've given no information that would help suggest a root
cause. Are there errors in the logs of either the broker or your clients?
Do you have socket connections from the client process to the broker
process? Is the broker listening on a server socket?

And what does Windchill have to do with all of this, and what makes you
think that the problem is not with Windchill rather than with ActiveMQ? Are
you pursuing this problem with your support rep from PTC?

Tim