Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Cabasson Denis <de...@insee.fr> on 2006/02/27 16:04:08 UTC

[M2.0.2] sharing assembly descriptor across modules

Hi,

I have a multi-module project, and I'd like to use the same assembly
descriptor for all my modules. I can put in the parent POM the assembly
plugin configuration, but it will look for the assembly descriptor in each
of my module. I'd like to use a single assembly descriptor (which is of
course not one of the built-in descriptors) for all of my modules.

Any ideas on how to do that?

Thanks.

Re: [M2.0.2] sharing assembly descriptor across modules

Posted by dan tran <da...@gmail.com>.
did you try to specified to full path of your descriptor in the parent pom?

The code seems to allow that.

-D