Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Christopher Schultz <ch...@comcast.net> on 2003/12/02 04:28:06 UTC

Re: Please Help to compile mod_jk2 on AIX

Jose,

> Please, i have tried to compile hundred of times
> jakarta-tomcat-connectors-4.1.29-src and
> jakarta-tomcat-connectors-jk2-2.0.2-src, but it's impossible. There
> are a lot of errors during compilation.

These all seem to be warnings, not errors. Does the build succed in
creating an object file?

-chris

Re: Please Help to compile mod_jk2 on AIX

Posted by Christopher Schultz <ch...@comcast.net>.
Jose,

 >>These all seem to be warnings, not errors. Does the build succed in
 >>creating an object file?
 >
> Yes object file is created.

Okay, I think you're safe ignoring those warnings, then.

Are you using apxs to create an Apache DSO? If so, the file
"apache-2.0/mod_jk.la" should exist (or apache-1.3/mod_jk.so for Apache
1.3). You can simply copy it to your Apache modules directory. (Sorry,
these are for mod_jk... mod_jk2 is likely to have the filenames slightly
different).

Basically, you're looking for mod_jk.la for Apache 2.0 and mod_jk.so for
Apache 1.3.

Good luck,
-chris

Re: Please Help to compile mod_jk2 on AIX

Posted by jose <jp...@telefonica.net>.
Yes object file is created.

Posted by jose <jp...@telefonica.net>.
What is "resources dir" ? I don't find that directory.

Posted by Ben Souther <bp...@adelphia.net>.