Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Tom Götz <to...@decoded.de> on 2015/05/06 09:46:56 UTC

[OT] Available for hire

Dear Wicketeers,

my current client engagement is coming to an end and I will be available for hire ~middle/end of May. If anyone has knowledge of some Wicket related project (preferably in Germany or central/western Europe or off-site/remote) that needs some support, I would be interested in hearing about! Please contact me directly. CV/profile is available on demand.

Please cut me some slack for abusing this list for that kind of emails, hope I didn’t violate any rules or hurt someone’s feelings ;-)

Regards,
   -Tom