Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by ian tabangay <it...@gmail.com> on 2009/08/04 11:06:26 UTC

Error in processing Sales Order for Marketing Package: Auto Manufactured products

Hi.

Here's the scenario:
Given product *case* of type Finished Goods and product *bottle* of type
Marketing Package: Auto Manufactured,
and their association is *bottle *to *case *of type Manufacturing Bill of
Material with quantity 0.0833 (dozen bottles per case).
I created a Sales Order and added one product *bottle* into my order. The
ATP and QOH of product *bottle *changed from 0, 0
respectively to 1, 1 respectively. I couldnt proceed after this because I
always get the error "no shipments created; could not
find anything ready and needing to be shipped" when I try to complete the
Sales Order.

Investigating further, I noticed that inventory reservations are not created
for products of type Marketing Package: Auto
Manufactured resulting from the createProductionRunForMktgPkg
(src.org.ofbiz.order.order.OrderServices#reserveInventory).
Is there a reason for this?

Thanks.

Ian Tabangay