Posted to dev@aurora.apache.org by John Sirois <js...@apache.org> on 2016/03/07 17:00:45 UTC

[VOTE] Release Apache Aurora 0.12.0 debs

I propose that we accept the following artifacts as the official deb
packaging for
Apache Aurora 0.12.0.

https://dl.bintray.com/john-sirois/aurora/ubuntu-trusty/
https://dl.bintray.com/john-sirois/aurora/debian-jessie/

The Aurora deb packaging includes the following:
---
The CHANGELOG is available at:
https://git1-us-west.apache.org/repos/asf?p=aurora-packaging.git;a=blob_plain;f=specs/debian/changelog;hb=refs/heads/0.12.x

The branch used to create the packaging is:
https://git1-us-west.apache.org/repos/asf?p=aurora-packaging.git;a=tree;h=refs/heads/0.12.x

The packages are available at:
https://dl.bintray.com/john-sirois/aurora/ubuntu-trusty/
https://dl.bintray.com/john-sirois/aurora/debian-jessie/

The GPG keys used to sign the packages are available at:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/release/aurora/KEYS

Please download, verify, and test.

The vote will close on Thu, 07 Mar 2016 09:00:00 -0700

[ ] +1 Release these as the deb packages for Apache Aurora 0.12.0
[ ] +0
[ ] -1 Do not release these artifacts because...
---

Please consider verifying these debs using the install guide:
  https://github.com/apache/aurora/blob/master/docs/installing.md

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Aurora 0.12.0 debs

Posted by Joshua Cohen <jc...@apache.org>.
+1, verified under both test/deb environments.

Posted by John Sirois <js...@apache.org>.

Posted by Bill Farner <wf...@apache.org>.
+1