Posted to users@maven.apache.org by "Morris, Jason [IT]" <ja...@citigroup.com> on 2004/06/08 15:43:22 UTC

Setting System.properties

Is there a way to set a System property from any of the Maven config files
(project.properties/project.xml/maven.xml)? I can think of some dodgy ways
to do it using a <preGoal> which calls one of the Ant tasks which allow you
to set <sysproperty> tags - but is there a better way?

Thanks

	Jason

Re: Setting System.properties

Posted by Dion Gillard <di...@gmail.com>.
You can also use ${systemScope.put('key', 'value')} in maven.xml