Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by SudhakarAllada <al...@gmail.com> on 2009/02/17 18:29:00 UTC

Out of Memory Error while handling huge amount of data

Hi,

During performance test on FUSE 3.3.1.3 we are getting frequest Out of
Memory Error.

Testing Environment:
---------------------
Windows XP, FUSE 3.3.1.3, SUN JDK 1.5.0_15 with default setting.
Memory settings: 128MB, 512MB

UAT Environment:
-----------------
UNIX AIX, FUSE 3.3.1.3, IBM JDK 1.5.0 with default setting.
Memoty settings: 512MB, 2048MB

Any help on this regard is highly appreciated.

Regards,
Sudhakar

Re: Out of Memory Error while handling huge amount of data

Posted by Thomas Termin <tt...@blue-elephant-systems.com>.
The informations are a bit to less to say something. The best would be
to let the jvm create an heap dump on out of memory and analyze it with
the SAP tool for example. You can see where it really comes from. It is
not necessarily related to smx.

Thomas

--
Thomas Termin
_______________________________

Tel    :  (+49) 0711 - 45 10 17 676
Fax    :  (+49) 0711 - 45 10 17 573
WWW    :  http://www.blue-elephant-systems.com
Email  :  Thomas.Termin@blue-elephant-systems.com

blue elephant systems GmbH
Firmensitz      : Wollgrasweg 49, D-70599 Stuttgart
Registergericht : Amtsgericht Stuttgart, HRB 24106
Geschäftsführer : Holger Dietrich, Thomas Gentsch, Joachim Hoernle

[ANN] VTD-XML 2.5

Posted by cr...@comcast.net.
VTD-XML 2.5 is now released. Please go to https://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=110612&package_id=120172&release_id=661376  to download the latest version.

Changes from Version 2.4 (2/2009)

* Added separate VTD indexing generating and loading (see http://vtd-xml.sf.net/persistence.html for further info)
* Integrated extended VTD supporting 256 GB doc (In Java only).
* Added duplicateNav() for replicate multiple VTDNav instances sharing XML, VTD and LC buffer (availabe in Java and C#).
* Various bug fixes and enhancements