Posted to user@geronimo.apache.org by dubi <du...@il.ibm.com> on 2011/11/16 15:50:33 UTC

Daytrader2 command line ?

I am running Daytrader2 (DayTrader Performance Benchmark Sample - 2.1.7
Build Date: 2011/05/08 )
with tomcat6 and geronimo 2.1.7 and Derby DB .

is there a command line to reset the Daytrader and  recreate it's DB rather
than doing it by the Web interface .

Re: Daytrader2 command line ?

Posted by Forrest Xia <fo...@gmail.com>.
It's doable by calling the direct url of reset status and db, you can embed
that in proper scripts. but there is no existing scripts to do that.

Forrest