Posted to dev@drill.apache.org by Arina Ielchiieva <ar...@apache.org> on 2018/11/01 13:05:33 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] New Committer: Hanumath Rao Maduri

The Project Management Committee (PMC) for Apache Drill has invited Hanumath
Rao Maduri to become a committer, and we are pleased to announce that he
has accepted.

Hanumath became a contributor in 2017, making changes mostly in the Drill
planning side, including lateral / unnest support. He is also one of the
contributors of index based planning and execution support.

Welcome Hanumath, and thank you for your contributions!

- Arina
(on behalf of Drill PMC)

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Committer: Hanumath Rao Maduri

Posted by Aman Sinha <am...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations Hanumath !

Aman

Posted by Aman Sinha <am...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations Hanumath !

Posted by Paul Rogers <pa...@yahoo.com.INVALID>.
Congratulations Hanu!

Posted by Kunal Khatua <ku...@apache.org>.
Congratulations, Hanu!

Posted by Abhishek Girish <ag...@apache.org>.
Congratulations, Hanu!

Posted by Khurram Faraaz <kf...@mapr.com>.
Congratulations Hanu!

Posted by Gautam Parai <gp...@mapr.com>.

Posted by Gautam Parai <gp...@mapr.com>.

Posted by AnilKumar B <ak...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations Hanumath.

Posted by AnilKumar B <ak...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations Hanumath.

Posted by Vitalii Diravka <vi...@apache.org>.
Congratulations!

Posted by Vitalii Diravka <vi...@apache.org>.
Congratulations!

Posted by Timothy Farkas <tf...@mapr.com>.
Congrats Hanu!

Posted by Timothy Farkas <tf...@mapr.com>.
Congrats Hanu!

Posted by salim achouche <sa...@gmail.com>.
Congrats Hanu!

On Thu, Nov 1, 2018 at 6:05 AM Arina Ielchiieva <ar...@apache.org> wrote:

> The Project Management Committee (PMC) for Apache Drill has invited
> Hanumath
> Rao Maduri to become a committer, and we are pleased to announce that he
> has accepted.
>
> Hanumath became a contributor in 2017, making changes mostly in the Drill
> planning side, including lateral / unnest support. He is also one of the
> contributors of index based planning and execution support.
>
> Welcome Hanumath, and thank you for your contributions!
>
> - Arina
> (on behalf of Drill PMC)

Salim

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Committer: Hanumath Rao Maduri

Posted by Padma Penumarthy <pe...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations Hanu.

Thanks
Padma