Posted to dev@airavata.apache.org by Shahani Markus Weerawarana <sh...@gmail.com> on 2012/05/21 21:28:46 UTC

Editing the Airavata Tutorials

Hi,

I noted some minor errors and flow issues in the Airavata 5- and 10- minute
tutorials. I can easily fix the issues I noted, if I have access to the
pages/wiki.
How can I obtain the necessary permissions?

Shahani

--
Shahani Markus Weerawarana, Ph.D.
Computer Scientist / Visiting Lecturer

Re: Editing the Airavata Tutorials

Posted by Suresh Marru <sm...@apache.org>.
Hi Shahani,

Thank you for signing the ICLA and turning it in, we received the notification its on file and I verified it [1]. So now that we can take your contributions, I added you the CWIKI to be able to edit the tutorials. Please let us know if you face any problems. Thanks for volunteering.

Suresh

[1] - http://people.apache.org/committer-index.html

Posted by Suresh Marru <sm...@apache.org>.
Hi Shahani,