Posted to users@maven.apache.org by di...@multitask.com.au on 2004/01/29 06:09:10 UTC

JUnit Report plugin 1.4 release

The Maven team is pleased to announce the JUnit Report plugin 1.4 release!

http://maven.apache.org/reference/plugins/junit-report

A plugin for building producing nicely formatted reports from JUnit
results.

User-visible changes in this version:

o Added new goal, junit-report:report which is is the same
  as the maven-junit-report-plugin:report goal (but in a
  simpler short form that can be called from other plugins).

Note that this plugin has been tested with Maven 1.0 rc1.
Using it with another version of Maven is at your own risk!

You can install the plugin with Maven 1.0 rc1 or later using:
maven -DgroupId=maven -DartifactId=maven-junit-report-plugin -Dversion=1.4
 plugin:download

You can download the plugin here:
http://www.ibiblio.org/maven/maven/plugins/maven-junit-report-plugin-1.4.jar

Have fun!
--
dIon Gillard, Multitask Consulting

Re: JUnit Report plugin 1.4 release

Posted by "Ido M. Tamir" <ta...@imp.univie.ac.at>.
On Thursday 29 January 2004 06:09, dion@multitask.com.au wrote:
> The Maven team is pleased to announce the JUnit Report plugin 1.4 release!
>
> http://maven.apache.org/reference/plugins/junit-report
>
> A plugin for building producing nicely formatted reports from JUnit
> results.

Is it somehow possible to bring the plugin to report into my logfile?
I would like that a failed assertion and maybe testcase starts/ends
also show up in my log file (I use Log4J) when they occur, since
this would ease debugging.

Thank you very much for your answer.

Ido M. Tamir