Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Daniel Kunkel <Da...@BioWaves.com> on 2006/08/30 23:35:07 UTC

mod-jk2 multi-site config

Hi

I'm a bit confused trying to get multiple sites up and running using
mod_jk2 and not the reasonably well documented mod_jk.

Does anyone have this working who can share their configuration files?

Thanks

--
Daniel

*-.,,.-*"*-.,,.-*"*-.,,.-*"*-.,,.-*"*-.,,.-*"*-.,,.-*"*-.,,.-*"*-
Have a GREAT Day!

Daniel Kunkel           DanielKunkel@BioWaves.com
BioWaves, LLC           http://www.BioWaves.com
14150 NE 20th St. Suite F1
Bellevue, WA 98007
800-734-3588    425-895-0050
http://www.Apartment-Pets.com  http://www.SatelliteRadioZone.com
http://www.Cards-Visa.com       http://www.ColorGlasses.com
*-.,,.-*"*-.,,.-*"*-.,,.-*"*-.,,.-*"*-.,,.-*"*-.,,.-*"*-.,,.-*"*-

Re: mod-jk2 multi-site config

Posted by Chris Howe <cj...@yahoo.com>.
In regards to the virtual machines, that is correct
and is essentially the basis for Amazon's EC2 service.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/browse.html?node=201590011

Re: mod-jk2 multi-site config

Posted by Daniel Kunkel <Da...@BioWaves.com>.
Thanks Walter