Posted to c-dev@axis.apache.org by Fred Preston <PR...@uk.ibm.com> on 2004/12/16 17:33:50 UTC

The OpenSSL DLL and SecureChannel parts of Axis2Transport.

Hi All,
      Unless I hear to the contrary, I will be adding the changes for
OpenSSL tomorrow.  Once I do this, we will be committed to the agreed
interface.  There will still be additional parts required to build the
openssl dll that resides in ws-axis/c/src/transport/axis2/ssl.  If the ssl
dll is not built, and no change is made to the axiscpp.config file then the
effects of adding this code will be benign.

Regards,

Fred Preston.