Posted to user@poi.apache.org by Quique Britto <eb...@gmail.com> on 2010/03/24 16:47:43 UTC

HSSFWorkbook

Hi all,

can anyone tell me what is wrong with the under mentioned code, the compiler
returns:
*
Error: more than one method matches the name & signature
"org.apache.poi.hssf.usermodal.HSSFWorkbook.getSheetAt(byte)"*

..
..
-- open excel file
  xlsfile  = FileInputStream( "c:\\netrexx\\stats\\gastos.xls" )
  xlsinst  = POIFSFileSystem( xlsfile )
  wb = HSSFWorkbook( xlsinst )
  sheet = wb.getSheetAt(0)
..
..

Re: HSSFWorkbook

Posted by Josh Micich <jo...@gmail.com>.
I presume your compiler error is being reported on the last line of
your example.  This seems very weird because the literal constant '0'
should have type 'int'.  Are you using a non-standard java compiler?

Furthermore, I don't recall there ever being multiple overloaded
versions of HSSFWorkbook.getSheetAt().  Which version of POI are you
using?  Some POI methods are overloaded with both 'short' and 'int'
parameters, but getSheetAt has only one declaration in POI 3.6.

Re: Removal from List

Posted by Nick Burch <ni...@alfresco.com>.
On Thu, 25 Mar 2010, Zachary Mitchell, BCIS wrote:
> Could this email address,
> please be removed form the POI users list?

You can unsubscribe yourself, just send an email to
user-unsubscribe@poi.apache.org from the address you wish to unsubscribe

Nick

Removal from List

Posted by "Zachary Mitchell, BCIS" <za...@internode.on.net>.
Could this email address,

zac.j.m@internode.on.net,

please be removed form the POI users list?