Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by Josh Fischer <jo...@joshfischer.io> on 2021/05/27 00:05:03 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Heron 0.20.4-incubating Release

Hi All,

We are pleased to announce the release of Apache Heron 0.20.4-incubating.

The release is available at:
https://heron.apache.org/download

Thanks to everyone who has contributed to this release. Release
notes can be found here:
https://github.com/apache/incubator-heron/releases

This is the first release of Heron that has convenience binaries
distributed while incubating at the Apache Foundation.   I am extremely
proud of what the community has come together to produce.

Convenience binaries include:

- An official Apache Heron Docker Image
- Maven Artifacts
- Install scripts for the following OS:
  - Debian10
  - CentOS7
  - Ubuntu 18.04

On behalf of the Heron team,
Josh Fischer
--
Sent from A Mobile Device

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Heron 0.20.4-incubating Release

Posted by Xun Liu <li...@apache.org>.
Hi Josh,

Thank you for your reply.
Heron is very interesting project. :-)

+1 (non-binding) from me, I have checked the following items:

- Incubating in name
- NOTICE is fine
- DISCLAIMER exists
- All links are valid