Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Satrix <sa...@gmail.com> on 2012/04/13 17:02:46 UTC

Access Denied Page

Hello,

I'm facing really strange behaviour and I can't find out what's causing
this. Let me describe this scenario:

1. We have an external hosting and the wicket app is running out there.
2. There is a form to upload a file to FTP.
3. When I try to upload a file I get Access Denied Page. However I dont use
any authorize strategies etc. My logs are clear and there are no exceptions
in the logs.

The interesting thing is that on my local machine it's working like a charm
but on the external hosting sometimes it's working and sometimes it's not.

So any idea what can cause such a problem ?

Regards, Satrix

Re: Access Denied Page

Posted by Satrix <sa...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Yeah, the INFO logging is ON so that's not the case. I've resolved the
problem... but I don't know what was causing it. Two reasons:

1. Multipart set to true on form
2. Nested form

But the problem is that it was only occuring on external hosting. Locally it
was working like a charm.

Regards, Satrix

Re: Access Denied Page

Posted by Martin Grigorov <mg...@apache.org>.
Hi,

AccessDeniedPage is being shown only when either
org.apache.wicket.authorization.AuthorizationException or
org.apache.wicket.request.handler.ListenerInvocationNotAllowedException
is thrown. I think the latter is cause in your case. But I have no
idea why there is nothing in the log files.
Make sure you have enabled INFO level logging for
org.apache.wicket.RequestListenerInterface

On Fri, Apr 13, 2012 at 6:02 PM, Satrix <sa...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I'm facing really strange behaviour and I can't find out what's causing
> this. Let me describe this scenario:
>
> 1. We have an external hosting and the wicket app is running out there.
> 2. There is a form to upload a file to FTP.
> 3. When I try to upload a file I get Access Denied Page. However I dont use
> any authorize strategies etc. My logs are clear and there are no exceptions
> in the logs.
>
> The interesting thing is that on my local machine it's working like a charm
> but on the external hosting sometimes it's working and sometimes it's not.
>
> So any idea what can cause such a problem ?
>
> Regards, Satrix

Martin Grigorov
jWeekend
Training, Consulting, Development