Posted to dev@servicemix.apache.org by Ashwin Karpe <as...@progress.com> on 2008/11/11 01:43:42 UTC

Checked in fixes for SMX4-141 and SMX4-142

I have checked in archetypes for SMX4 for OSGi based CXF WSDL first (Jira
Issue SMX4-142) and CXF Code First development (Jira Issue SMX4-141) and
they now available for review.

Re: Checked in fixes for SMX4-141 and SMX4-142

Posted by Freeman Fang <fr...@gmail.com>.
Thanks so much.
I will take a look at it.
Cheers