Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Norman Franke <no...@myasd.com> on 2009/06/26 17:31:23 UTC

T5 & CRUD

I'm going to create an app using T5.1 that will do a lot of CRUD-type
things. I'll need lots of flexibility. What's the best way to go about
this? I want to use tapestry-hibernate. and I'm likely going to do
some type of DAO.

Any advice appreciated.

Norman Franke
Answering Service for Directors, Inc.