Posted to dev@superset.apache.org by abhishek sharma <ab...@gmail.com> on 2019/04/15 20:28:18 UTC

Latest release of Superset(0.31.0rc18) is failing for dependency croniter==0.3.26

Hi,

I am trying to build the Docker image of Superset for the latest release
i.e. *0.31.0rc18 *and it is failing for the dependency croniter==0.3.26.
Checked the croniter project release history
<https://pypi.org/project/croniter/#history>
and there is no such version.

Please help me, Is I am missing something?

Thanks
Abhishek
<https://pypi.org/project/croniter/#history>

Re: Latest release of Superset(0.31.0rc18) is failing for dependency croniter==0.3.26

Posted by abhishek sharma <ab...@gmail.com>.
Thanks. WIll do that.

Posted by Maxime Beauchemin <ma...@gmail.com>.
Yes, we can do that in rc19.