Posted to dev@harmony.apache.org by "Geir Magnusson Jr." <ge...@pobox.com> on 2006/11/21 15:43:24 UTC

[docs] Re: links including the "incubator" element (was:RE: [general] TLP transition - site has been moved, redirect in place)

Oh, I see - i did quite a bit of this this weekend, but there's some
remaining stuff...

Konovalova, Svetlana wrote:
> Folks,
> Since Harmony is a top-level project, I'm checking the entire site to
> remove
> outdated incubator info. The patch is almost created.
> But I'd like to know what we should do with the following links:
>
> 1) http://people.apache.org/dist/incubator/harmony/snapshots/
> [index.xml]

point to where the stuff is as on the downloads page, namely

http://people.apache.org/builds/harmony/snapshots/