Posted to c-user@axis.apache.org by Sampath Kannan <sa...@collab.net> on 2007/06/08 11:44:04 UTC

Axis2C client with Axis1.x Java WS

Hi

   We are currently using axis1.6beta client to communicate with axis
1.x java ws and are planning to move to axis2c Client. Any idea/thoughts
on

Axis2c client compatibility to axis1.x java ws is much appreciated.

Thanks

Sampath

Re: Axis2C client with Axis1.x Java WS

Posted by Manjula Peiris <ma...@wso2.com>.
please see comments inline.

On Fri, 2007-06-08 at 19:56 +0530, Dinesh Premalal wrote:
> Hi Sampath,
>
> > Axis2c client compatibility to axis1.x java ws is much appreciated.
> AFAIK, there is no official interoperability testing with Axis1.x, but
> when at development time we make sure to interoperate with Axis2
> java. I think Axis2 Java interoperate with Axis 1.x , My understanding
> is, there is a high possibility to interoperate Axis2/C client with
> Axis 1.x , if not please let us know, will make fixes soon.
Yes of course. Axis2/C also interops with IBM implementation. Please
try . There won't be major issues when interoping with Axis 1.x.

-Manjula.

Re: Axis2C client with Axis1.x Java WS

Posted by Dinesh Premalal <xy...@gmail.com>.
Hi Sampath,

> Axis2c client compatibility to axis1.x java ws is much appreciated.
AFAIK, there is no official interoperability testing with Axis1.x, but
when at development time we make sure to interoperate with Axis2
java. I think Axis2 Java interoperate with Axis 1.x , My understanding
is, there is a high possibility to interoperate Axis2/C client with
Axis 1.x , if not please let us know, will make fixes soon.

thanks,
Dinesh

--
Dinesh Premalal